Friday 27 March 2015

Trench Style







 Trench: H&M
Jeans: New Look
T-shirt: Topman
Shoes: Primark



I bought this trench coat...or mac around a year ago in H&M, it isn't stocked anymore but there are lots of similar ones out there such as these from Misguided and ASOS.

I have worn it once in the year I have had it, as I was unsure what to pair it with, and didn't have the confidence to pull it off!

 Since then, they seem to be everywhere and I have seen lots of these type of trench coats styled up, so I  have many more ideas for some outfits. I am feeling more confident to wear it.

The material is very thin so it is great for the spring time when it (hopefully) gets a bit warmer. It looks great with heels as I am not the tallest person, so pairing it with heels means I don't feel too drowned out in it. I am looking forward to pairing it with more outfits, so it will finally get it's wear!

By the way, I love these peep toe boots that the ASOS model has styled with her trench, need!



jessica d x

No comments:

Post a Comment