Monday 23 February 2015

LFW Street Style AW'15


Like many others, we've spent the last week drooling over shiny, perfectly shot snaps of bloggers, celebrities and the odd lucky sod (who just happened to look cool enough) on the streets of the capital for London Fashion Week. Street Style is now as much a part of the shows as the catwalks themselves, giving great style inspiration that you can get your hands on right now.
Pintrest, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs and fashion pages are full of gorgeous images, some completely bizarre, others that make you want to rush out to the shops that instant to buy the full outfit. I love to see the trends that are emerging on the streets, it definitely gets me excited for a new season of shopping!
I've gathered a few of my favourite looks from across my internet browsing below.
My tips for Spring? Midi skirts, faux fur and socks!



Which is your favourite look?

jessica h x

No comments:

Post a Comment